SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP 11:00 AM
888 East-West Connector | Austell, GA 30106 | Tel: 770.432.5459
Birth – 3yrs
Preschool 3 – 5yrs
Kindergarten – 5th grade
FIRST TIME HERE? YOU’RE OUR VIP!
Keith & Brenda Gunter
Pastor Gunter came to Connection Pointe in the fall of 2004, with a passionate heart for people in all walks of life. He and his wife, Brenda, serve others from the foundation of a vast experience in pastoral, evangelistic, cross-cultural, and administrative leadership. Both minister from an inner drive to touch lives where they hurt most, leading them to a solid connection on the foundation of Jesus Christ as the greatest answer to life’s questions and problems. They, together, welcome new challenges, project positive hope, lead by example, and model the potential that resides in everyone, to impact lives in a lasting way. One of Pastor’s favorite verses is, “Come with us and we will treat you well, for the LORD has given wonderful promises!” (Numbers 10:29, NLT)
SCHEDULE A VIP EXPERIENCE
We want you and your family to feel as comfortable as possible during your first visit to Connection Pointe. Filling out the form below helps us provide you and your family with a truly unparalleled VIP experience. Our leaders will meet you at the door, help you check your children into childcare, and make sure you’re as comfortable as possible during your visit.
What should I wear?
Wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. Most people wear casual attire. Don’t feel like you need to dress up… come as you are.
How long is the service?
Worship experiences last around 70 minutes. If you’re visiting for the first time, you’ll first notice the kind and energetic volunteers greeting you. This is because you are very important to us! We’d love to meet you, answer any questions you may have, and give you a gift.
What Kids programs do you have?
NURSERY / PRE-K
Our trained, professional nursery volunteers ensure that we provide a clean, safe and fun environment for your little ones.
Kids will participate in large group time consisting of worship music, singing, and a Bible story.
Connection Pointe Church of God
Directions from Atlanta via I20
29 min (19.3 miles) via I-20 W and East-West Connector
- Get on I-20 W from Washington St SW and Memorial Dr SW
4 min (0.9 mi)
- Follow I-20 W and I-285 N to GA-280 N/S Cobb Dr in Cobb County. Take exit 15 from I-285 N
10 min (10.5 mi)
- Continue on GA-280 N/S Cobb Dr. Take East-West Connector to Hicks Rd
Directions from Kennesaw
29 min (13.4 miles) via Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
- Head east on J O Stephenson Ave toward N Main St
5 s (62 ft)
- Take Old 41 Hwy NW and Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW to Mt Calvary Rd
12 min (5.0 mi)
- Turn right onto Mt Calvary Rd
3 min (1.4 mi)
- Take Cheatham Hill Rd and Callaway Rd SW to Hicks Rd
14 min (7.0 mi)
Directions from Marietta, Georgia
15 min (7.9 miles) via GA-5 S/Austell Rd SE and Hicks Rd
- Head south on W Park Square toward Whitlock Ave NW
- Continue onto Powder Springs St
- Turn left onto Waverly Way
- Turn right onto Atlanta St SE
- Turn right onto GA-280 S/GA-5 S/S Cobb Dr
- Turn right onto GA-5 S/Austell Rd SE
- Turn left onto Hicks Rd
Destination will be on the right